Friday, November 2, 2012

...wOw... O.O hhhhhhhMMMM...

I'm apologizing for the very very very very very long hiatus of this blog. Guilty of being lazy! I prefer to watch than write this past year. Just watching movies and Korean dramas that interest me. But now that I am a bit free.. and have almost nothing to do.. kidding.. Well, I just wanna write again. Actually I started last September but I did it old school with a pen and paper. maybe I'll take a picture and post it here.

I was also a bit busy these past years. I am happy to announce that my AdVeNtUrE was a success. My friend Jhosel (little ms. sunshine) and I passed the NCLEX exam. Since then we were trying to apply and work abroad. October of 2011 she was hired as an enrolled nurse in Singapore. As for me, just last October, I'm now working in Salalah, Oman in Sultan Qaboos Hospital I'm a staff nurse in SCBU or Special Care for Babies Unit. In the Philippines my specialty was also babies but we call it NICU or Neonatal ICU. Been here for 1 month in 4th of November. Still kinda adjusting to stuff and all. =)

No comments: