Wednesday, March 4, 2009

InSpIrEd

This is my first ever post in my blog!! hahahaha... I've never really like sharing my thoughts and feelings to anybody... BUT (a very big BUT) ^_^

My Wifey (laopo) inspired me to write.. actually i've been writing since elementary school. I remember writing in our own school magazine once.. but never had pursue that career. You know why? Because of my own insecurities... the people who handle the school paper were the 'top of the crop' crowd... so i assumed that i would never fit into that particular corner... huhuhuhuhu.. what an opportunity loss... (and people I really did REGRET having not been able to be a part of that school paper). I know.. I know.. you all think I'm stupid for letting that opportunity pass by... huhuhuhuhu...

See.. my insecurities are eating me up again!! *sigh* its good that i have friends that totally support me and push me over the edge just to boost my ego and be the best that I can!! whoohooo... this is actually fun!! Now I know why my wifey (laopo) is so addicted to it!!

But im a newbie at this so i need guidance!! plz guide me!! thank very much!! in cutting this short because i don't know what to say anymore... by the way my wifey(laopo) has an aacount here and some of you maybe fans of her.. she's pretty good at writing.. maybe i'll post one whole page about her.. hehehehe..

She's none other than http://jhosel.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

jhosel said...

haha. kamusta naman at nakaextra ako dito. ahehe.

to get friends sa blog. mag blog hop ka. and start adding links. pwede ka magstart sa mga blog friends ko. they're all friendly. haha. i click mo lang tong mga links sa page ko. visit them. comment ka sa chatbox nila. oh. u can add chatbox din sa page mo. :)

haiz. im glad you started blogging. its a good way para magexpress nin emotions. ahehe. good luck in this new world!
wo ai ni laopo!

sam1411_luvsCE said...

Hi Im new Here!!
Let's Be Friends..
Please guide me!! ^__^

Marlon Celso said...

Wow! may blog ka na rin pala, Do you know me ba? hehehe ako iyong pa-"cutest blogger in town" hehehe Guidance ba gusto mo? parental guidance? hehehe, anyway! welcome to the blogosphere,

P.s. Nursing ka pala, haaay, may trauma ako sa mga nurse.